Entropy Entropy

nice design.. smooth controls.. fun :) good game!

Sheep Sheep

This is ok. interesting controls.. but I felt the grafix were a "mixed-bag" look, and the fact that the ship is so fragile.. some armor/health or shields, would be better.
Also super BOO, on the in game ad.. when you click "back" the entire game reloads, glad you still keep progress..

Pig Pig

Great game!, nice learning curve, smooth controls.. really fun, this will be a perfect game for mobile.

Just one thing.. possible bug.. if "jump" is rapidly tapped.. the character will "mutate" Flat, or 2x mirror image on Y axis, or super big 2x size.. all semi transparent.
As far as I can tell, the controls remain intact..
I'll PM you a sample screen cap.

Feed Jimmy Feed Jimmy

perfect.. simple, fun, great sound music grafix.. I really enjoyed the game play.. very challenging!
awesome little game!

Jogabba responds:

Thank you, kind sir! :)

Cartoon Strike: Lite Version Cartoon Strike: Lite Version

Awesome!, box grafix are done very nicely.. game play was smooth, good sensitivity, I like that you can climb or jump onto ANYTHING! only problem I noticed.. smaller maps.. spawn point is easy to surround/get trapped in. FUN GAME!

HemiFly 1.2 HemiFly 1.2

simple game play, good balance, like the timing, controls. I especially like the speed zone idea.
I'm not a huge fan of the grafix.. but that's just my taste, so no points lost for that.:)
didn't find any bugs.
nice work.

Crushing Reality Crushing Reality

I like the retro look, smooth controls, interesting premise, some nice challenges. cool game :)

Hoork responds:

thanks alot for a words of appreciation! ;)

That One Place That One Place

ok idea, decent execution, stiff controls (I felt like the collision detection was a little off, in the falling section) I liked this, over all.. but I found the story so vague, it failed to engage me... and I found the ending was so abrupt and bizarre, it reminded me of the end of original English dub of "Akira"..
"one day, we will be.."